Our core competency is direct engagement with patients, while earning and maintaining trust, transparency and access.
We compliment other approaches to overcome the myriad challenges in oncology recruitment.
As cancer survivors and caregivers, we approach participants as people and develop deeply engaged relationships. This personal approach, paired with our medical knowledge to pre-screen candidates, produces increased enrollment rates and an overall improved experience.
Through direct patient input we are able to improve our process and increase effectiveness in recruiting campaigns. The ultimate outcome is more personal and trusted relationships and more engaged participants, which leads to stronger protocol adherence and positive perceptions for patients about participating in research.
GRYT Health provides:
- Collaboration on study design and protocol development
- Patient input to support clinical trial feasibility and optimization
- Creation of custom promotional material to support effective outreach
- Central IRB for approval of study materials
- Full-service direct to patient insights from recruitment to engagement to analysis and reporting
- Collaboration on posters, abstracts, manuscripts or other publications garnered from the research
- Follow-up research with study participants to build on previous insights due to our ongoing relationships with participants